Saturday, March 3, 2012

My New Home

Well, I have settled into my new home in Salisbury, NC.  It is funny that I have moved to Salisbury and am having a taste of urban living.  I have rented a loft in downtown.  I am a mere two blocks from the office and have enjoyed walking to work.  There are plenty of shops, restaurants and two theaters that I can walk to and enjoy.  


A huge thanks for Cam, James, Scott, Christina, Ann, Rhodes, Krista, Carter, Matthew and Anna for helping move all my stuff into my new place.  Upon arriving Cameron's first reaction was, "Danielle, you aren't cool enough for this place."  I admit that the place is cooler than me, but I am hoping I will grow into it!  


Here are  few pictures of my new place.  (Mom, sorry! I didn't clean up before I took the pictures). 


My room.  The only downfall is that it is only a block from the train tracks.  Who knew the Amtrak was so loud!  

Do you see my giant windows? 

Yes. I know the curtains are two short but every doorway so so tall.  One of my porches is off the eating area. 

The kitchen 
The exposed duct work on my 12ft. ceilings


My place also has two porches.  There isn't a pretty view (mainly building tops) but it is so nice to sit outside and enjoy a cup of tea.  

No comments:

Post a Comment