Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Not My Smartest Moment



On Monday night I returned from my adventures in Ohio and Richmond only to hear a loud beeping in my apartment.  The worst part? I have vaulted ceilings.  The smoke detector was going off and there was no way that I was going to be able to reach the detector with my little step ladder. 

And so at 10:30pm I had to make a plea.  Cameron to the rescue.  Cam brought his ladder up the four flights of stairs to my apartment.  Climbs and begins to look at the smoke detector.  He quickly discovers that it is the kind of detector that doesn’t use batteries and wasn’t what was beeping. 

I turned my head and realized that it was not my smoke detector but the carbon monoxide detector.  And guess what? That is at eye level.  Oops.  


No comments:

Post a Comment