Friday, May 6, 2011

Best Play Date

Yesterday I had the best play date.  I have been babysitting Kayla and Preston since I moved to Durham in 2005. I have loved sharing birthdays, watching swim meets and reading stories before bed.  I am pretty sure I made Preston a packers fan for life with his Christmas present this year (GB Shirt, hat and football).  I think Kayla's musical career (she now plays the violin) started with the pink guitar I got her when she was three.  

Now they are at the fun age where I can take them out for play dates.  Yesterday consisted of painting our own pottery, an hour running around at the playground, games at the house and their favorite meal--mac n cheese, green beans, carrots, and ice cream with sprinkles. I seriously love them to pieces. 

Kayla and Preston with the boxes they painted for Mom and Dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment